Tapcon Drill Bits
Ensures the precise drilling of pilot holes when installing Tapcon Anchors.
A masonry drill bit with a carbide tip.
For installing 3/16” Tapcon Fasteners, use a 5/32” drill bit.
For installing 1/4 ” Tapcon Fasteners, use a 3/16” drill bit.
DIN8039 Concrete Drill Bits
– Standard: DIN 8039
– high-strength soldering of the carbide tip
– cylindrical shank
– right hand cut
Sand blasted ,Zinc,Chromed,Black etc.are avaiable
Round(R),Square (U),Diagonal(L),S4,Helix flute are avaiable
Straight shank , Three Flat , Hex Shank , Taper Shank
– for stone, masonry, concrete
– light building materials and similar materials
– also suitable for ceramic tiles (with a center punch)
Glass Drill Bits for Tile,Ceramics,Porcelains
Technical Data :
– Material: Tungsten carbide tip with carbon steel body
– Tip type: Cross or Single Tip
– Surface: Sandblasted , Chromed , Tin-coated , Black Oxided
– Shank: Quick change , Round , Three flat
– Package: PVC pouch , Blister , Paper card
– Spear point carbide tip shape design for extreme drilling
– Cross-tipped carbide tips which improve durability, accuracy and speed than standard glass and tile bits
– For drilling rough tile, ceramics, porcelains and glass, etc.
Concrete Drill Set