DIN333A HSS Centre Drill Bits
– Standard: DIN 333A
– Centre Angle : 60°
– Point angle: 120°
– Material : HSS, HSS M2,M35
– Process: fully ground
– Surface: black , white , Titanium coated
– Point cut: type N
– Cutting Direction: right-hand cut
– Tolerance: h9
– For Making centre holes according to DIN332 sharp A
– center drills have flutes and cutting points on both ends. this allows the user with the ability to reverse the drill and utilize both ends.
– Available for all Kinds of Materials: Metal, Alloy, Copper, Iron, Wood, Aluminum, and so on.